- All contestants in this department must be bona fide 4-H or FFA members in Luna County as certified by Vocational Agriculture Teacher, 4-H Agent, or 4-H Leader.
- Projects exhibited in this department must be constructed by members under supervision of teacher, agent, or leader, and must not have been previously exhibited in this department.
- Articles exhibited will be brought to the fair at the exhibitors expense and picked up after the Fair is over. The Fair will take every precaution to see that articles are protected, but assumes no liability.
- Projects will be received from 9:00 a.m. till 6:00 p.m. Wednesday, October 8, 2014. All projects must remain in place on exhibit until 1:00 p.m. Sunday. Projects must be picked up Sunday from 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. After the entry of exhibits, same shall be under the control of the
- Exhibits will be judged on workmanship, structural design, practical utility, selection of materials, and finish.
- Entry fees: $5.00 per entry.
- AWARDS: Premiums and ribbons will be awarded in all classes first through third place with a rosette to “Best of Show”:
Class 1: Projects built by individual 4-H or FFA member with material cost of $100.00 or less.
Class 2: Same as Class 1 except with material costs over $100.00.
Class 3: Projects built by a group. Either a 4-H Club or FFA Chapter.
Class 4: Trailers built by an individual 4-H Club or FFA Chapter.
Class 5: Trailers built by a group. Either a 4-H Club or FFA Chapter.
To Download this page as PDF- Click Here