- Exhibitors must be a 4-H or FFA member. 4-H members must be members on file at the 4-H office for the 2014 year.
- A whole cake is required for entry with a $5.00 entry fee. Entries in this department will be received Wednesday, October 8, 2014 from 1:00 P.M. to 6:00 P.M. Cake should be on a cake plate or covered securely, and must be marked Jr. Cake.
- The recipe must accompany the cake exhibit. Recipes should be on paper. Please no glass picture frames.
- must be made from scratch. No box cake recipes will be allowed. Do not use non-eatable product on cakes.
- The cake will be judged on overall appearance, texture, and flavor.
- CAKES REQUIRING REFRIGERATION WILL NOT BE ALLOWED.
- The winning exhibit in the Junior Cake Division will be sold at the Junior Livestock Sale, Saturday, October 11, 2014 at 7:00 P.M.
- rules for the Junior Livestock Sale apply.
- The winner must provide another whole cake for the Junior Livestock Sale.
- PREVIOUS WINNERS ARE INELIGIBLE TO PARTICIAPTE.
To Download this page as .pdf Click Here