To Download Vendor Application Click Here
1. Entries for booth exhibits will be received as long as space is available.
Call Susie Swope at (575) 544-5012 or Bea (575) 543-8494. Exhibitors will be assigned space in the exhibit building by the building superintendent. Exhibitors are responsible for putting up and taking down exhibits. Best of show Ribbons will be awarded to the best commercial booth, school booth, and non- profit organizations. No prize money will be awarded.
1. Boys/Girls Clubs such as FHA, FFA, Boys Scouts, etc. are eligible as longs as exhibits are educational in character.
2. Service clubs such as Veteran’s, Women’s, etc. should be educational in nature.
3. Organizations other than service clubs (non-profit) should be educational in nature.
4. Fair theme should be considered in exhibit.
5. All non-profit organizations will not be charged a fee for booth space, but are required to have insurance coverage.
6. School Entries will be judged using the following criteria; use of fair theme, use of student work and displayed in manner that is visually appealing. 2014 theme is "Red, White, & You!"
7. Booths wishing to be judged must be set up Tuesday, October 7, 2014 or Wednesday, October 8, 2014 so they can be judged Thursday, October 9, 2014 and must remain until Sunday, October 12, 2014 at 1:00 pm.
Our fair will be held October 8-12, 2014. Set up is on Wednesday, October 8, 2014 starting at 10:00 am. Please no early set up, as there will not be anyone to direct you where to go. We have both indoor and outdoor spaces available, so please indicate where you would like to be on your application. Indoor spaces are very limited, (8X8) and we operate on a first come first serve basis.
The rent is as follows:
-$150 per space for non-food vendors (10X20)
-$250 per space for food vendors (10X20)
-$100 refundable security deposit - This will be refunded within 30 days following the fair if your space stays in contact until the end of the fair.
-Non-profit organizations do not pay space rent, but are required to pay gate fees each day for all people that man the booth. Season passes are available for $12 a piece.
Space rent includes ONE car pass and TWO armbands (season pass) per exhibit. No exceptions for the car pass. Additional armbands may be purchased at the regular price.
Each vendor is required to show proof of insurance when application is submitted. If you do not have liability insurance in force, you will be provided insurance through SWNMSF at a cost to you of $65 per exhibit. This amount should be submitted with your completed application and booth rental fees. Food vendors are also required to send a copy of food service permit. If none is available, you can obtain a temporary food service permit from the New Mexico Environment Dept. or request one with your application.
Please return completed application along with security deposit, space rent, proof of insurance (or $65 for provided insurance) and copy of food service permit by September 15, 2014.
1. ALL BOOTHS MUST BE MANNED DURING HOURS OF THE FAIR.
2. All booths using electricity are required to use a 14 gauge, three-prong extension cord. Each booth will be inspected for appropriate cords. There are no 220-volt hook-ups. If you can provide your own power, we can provide a space.
3. To reduce the amount of trash on the grounds, vendors are required to provide one large trash container (30 gal. or bigger, and are responsible for the upkeep of the container and grounds immediately around their space.) Dumpsters will be emptied daily.
4. Vehicle passes are to be used ONLY for delivery of supplies. No vehicle is to remain on the property. All vehicles are to be parked OUTSIDE the perimeter fence area of the fair grounds. Vehicles are parked inside the perimeter fence will be towed at owners expense. Motor homes are to be parked outside the perimeter fence and all living quarters must be completely self-contained. No electricity or water will be provided
5. All applications must be accompanied with deposit, booth rental fee, proof of insurance, (or $65 for provided insurance) Check or money orders are to be made out to SWNM State Fair.
6. Check in time is Wednesday, October 8, 2014 at 10:00 AM. Please no early check in, as no one will be there to show you where to set up. Check out time is Sunday, October 12, 2014 after 3:00 PM.
To Download Vendor Application Click Here
To Download as PDF Click Here